In this episode of the Verbal Graffiti Podcast, we discuss goal setting. We also started our discussion of the book we picked for June in our book klub (k), and added another step to our morning routine. After we have built the morning routine we plan on issuing a 30-day challenge to encourage our audience to create a lasting habit. Rick Cruz acknowledges that the podcast is new and that we still have a lot of work to do. Especially if we are to have a shot at our goal of 100 thousand downloads per month.
The Hood Book Klub (k) is currently reading Secrets of the Millionaire Mind in Turbulent Times by T Harv Eker. During that segment of the show, we discussed ideas and concepts that were found in the first four chapters of the book. That led to the Main Topic where we shared quotes from Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and referenced a Harvard Study on the effects of goal setting and planning. The study basically showed how in the class of 1979 3 % of Harvard MBA’s made 10 times as much as the other 97% combined. The only difference was that 3% had clear written goals for the future and made plans to accomplish them.
We then added writing down goals as the third step to the morning routine. The goal is to have a total of 5 steps before starting the 30-day challenge. At the end of the show, Rick Cruz shared another story from his past picking up where he left off last week. The last show received allot of positive feedback that we are looking to build upon, in order to create a show that would be of value to all who take the time to listen, Thank you.